Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go-Bama!

Here's some light stuff for a change...
I laughed my head off when I saw the above picture of President Obama.  All he's lacking are pink handlebar streamers and a little ding ding bell... 

For commentary on the above picture, go to Who is More Macho? By Tim Kavanaugh.  Kinda vulgar, so if you're easily offended, don't go there.

And now a joke:

Police chiefs often say, "I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they do not care."

Well, here is a story that shows not all cops are in that category.

The Cherokee County Sheriff Department reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the Spring River near the Empire Electric Plant. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in nearby Riverton, KS.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, and an Obama T-shirt.

The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

Proof that some police really do care.

7 comments:

Just Sue said...

And they talk about tea partiers fomenting hate. I guess the lib reporters have never paid attention to Al Sharpton!

~Leslie said...

Oh that is so funny! You forgot the little white basket with plastic flowers glued to the front for Obama's bike. LOL

Z said...

"pink handlebar streamers and a little dinging bell.."
That made my morning, thanks!
love the joke, too........

TKZ said...

Oh ma goodness!! I am SO embarrassed for him! Those bikes are made for old ladies, and I'm honestly not joking!!!

Leticia said...

Thanks so much for the chuckle!

However, the bike would not be complete without the pink, yellow and green spokes.

Linda said...

SF ~ I vote for President Bush as more macho, purple gloves and all! The picture of Obama sitting bolt upright on that bike cracked me up, too, when it was first published. Your suggestions of pink streamers and ding-ding bell was too much...I'm still laughing at the mental picture you evoked.

Ray said...

I caught that pic and you're right. he is the living breathing adult clone of Urkel. Urkel doesn't even look that gay today. Funny he's the 'anti' Bush yet emulates everything he did nearly although not well.

Post a Comment