Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm spending more time with my kids now, so that means shorter posts.  Especially on Saturdays.  I need to teach them to think and shoot.  Happy reading!


Climategate “Investigations”

Of course, the Climategate "investigations" in England were a joke.  They were bought and paid for by East Anglia University, which makes millions off of keeping this scam alive.



How Big Government Botched the Oil Spill
How do I hate big government?  Let me count the ways.  This is the most complete and concise catalog of government incompetence concerning the Gulf oil spill.  Read it and ponder that this is the government that is taking over health care and banking...



Stupak and the “Pro-Life Democrat” Myth
Bart Stupak:  Bought and paid for by Obama and the Pelosicrats. We now have US Government funded abortions for the first time. Thanks Bart! You done The Knights of Columbus proud!


Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Will said...

I love your blog, but spending time with your kids is far more important. I know the issues, and your kids need to know what you know... and shoot straight. ;)

Silverfiddle said...

Teaching our kids in important, Will. So is playing guitar!

tha malcontent said...

Have a great weekend..

Post a Comment