Friday, July 9, 2010

Too Hot to Handle: The Naked Truth

Why we Can't Trust the News Media, #5,843
We've Investigated Ourselves and Find No Wrongdoing

A Panel at East Anglia University and paid for by East Anglia University investigated the CRU at East Anglia University and found no wrongdoing.  Here's the biggest criticism they could muster:

"The question that arises was openness in relation to how that science was then being challenged, being discussed, and the commerce that there was between them and critics and critics and challengers right round the world," he said.


Also criticised was a graph prepared for the World Meteorological Organisation, showing temperatures from 1850 ticking up sharply at the end of the 20th century.  The inquiry found the graph was misleading, but not intentionally so.
I heard they all celebrated by going off with Al Gore for a congratulatory massage...

"...To the Palin family in general and to Sarah Palin in particular, please accept my regrets and forgive my youthful indiscretion....I hope one day to restore your trust."

I guess the whole naked celebrity wanna-be thing must have played itself out... 

Google news returned a whole six news items about this.  But what do you expect from a news media that investigated an Ohio plumber more than it investigated a presidential candidate from a major party?

10 comments:

tha malcontent said...

I'm glad that you put things into perspective. There's no double standard here is there?

Silverfiddle said...

They stink Mal, and thanks to the internet, we now know it!

KOOK said...

BAM! I like it.

KOOK said...

BAM! I like it.

KOOK said...

BAM! I like it.

KOOK said...

BAM! I like it.

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Example one, we all seen that coming. It's just as bad as the current House Ethics Commitee.

Example two, No one bought the BS shoveled out by the MSM or the twerp to begin with (except libs), so it is logical they would not cover this. If they did then they would need an 'East Anglica type' investigation.

Endo_2011 said...

just a little lower.....

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Hey, I got a great idea, the next time anyone is arrested and hauled into court for any crime, when the judge asks you how you plead, in a clear and loud voice say: "Your Honor, I have investigated myself and found no wrong doing."

GOOD LUCK!

Ray said...

Were I Palin's hub I'd do what Buchanan suggested at the time, take ol Levi down to the cripple creek and hold him underwater 'til the thrashing stopped, even after the apology.

Last thing I'd do, let him marry my daughter after that crap.He could be doing it as a paid lefty spy for all we or they know. ;-(

Post a Comment