Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boobgate

Sarah Palin denied getting breast implants when asked by Greta Van Sustern.  The issue doesn't interest me, but there were a few good comments to the Breitbart posting.  I especially like the quotes, and the last comment is priceless...
"This latest blog about Mrs.Palin shows that the left has nothing to offer against her. They lie, again what else do you expect from Extremeist leftist freaks?"

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
-- George Washington

A man’s most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe.”
-- Greek playwright Euripides (485-406 B.C.)

I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity.
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I have never been hurt by what I have not said.
-- Calvin Coolidge

"It’s shameful that Palin has to address something like this because the lefiist loons are so frightened of her."

"Hey leftys…..look in the mirror for the biggest boobs out there!"

10 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Silver,

Great quotes and Hapy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverfiddle said...

Happy Fathers Day to you too!

Leticia said...

Be blessed today my friend! Happy Father's Day.

As for Palin, I cannot believe she was forced to address such a ridiculous accusation. The Left are getting desperate.

Ray said...

Dangit...those were me...3rd's the charm..

First things first...Happy Father's Day Silver ;)

It's pathetic they're focused on such miserable minutiae but that's their major in life, aside from butchery 101 and 'happy homosexualing'. / sic lol
;)

Silverfiddle said...

I'm already on the record as saying Palin is not yet presidential material, but I do admire her accomplishments. And I love how she drives the left off the deep end!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Well, when our political arguments come down to who had their boobs augmented, who is picking up who in the men's toilets, who is cheating on who, we are in bad shape.

Fredd said...

I think that all of the present guidelines as to who is or is not 'presidential material' have been completely debunked.

Now that Barack Obama has been elected as POTUS, future and past 'presidential material' must include:

1. Pat Paulson
2. Lyndon LaRouche
3. Harold Stassen
4. Mike Ditka
5. The first 100 names appearing in the Peoria, Illinois phone book

ALL of them would have made or will make a better president than Barack Hussein Obama.

Silverfiddle said...

Reverend Gregori, I must agree sir!

And Fredd, you win comment of the week!

Bastiatarian said...

>I do admire her accomplishments

Considering the topic of this post, I'm tempted to make a wisecrack here, but I'll refrain... :)

Silverfiddle said...

I admire your restraint...

Post a Comment